Page updated 1 October 2007
This section provides details of those dialogues that control the way nPOPuk operates. You should also see the Setup Section for those elements normally only used on installation.:
- Address Book:
- How to get the best out of nPOPuk's address book. Although crude compared with those in some programs, it will be adequate for most users, when its properties are known.
- Address Information:
- Lists all addresses contained in message headers which can then be used to send new mail and replies and populate the Address Book
- Controls where downloading of mail starts when checking the server
- Finds text in the subject or body of a message, or the entire folder.
- Contains all the header and other message related data that is part of an outgoing message.
- Used to add direct recipients, carbon copy and blind carbon copy data to the Property dialogue.
- Attach Files:
- Used to add the details of files to be attached to messages.